Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
QR Codes in the Classroom
Add "All Pages"
- Become email pens pals with classes around the world. Emails address are provided by the website. All incoming and outgoing mail must be approved by the teacher before students get it. Project ideas provided.
- Students draw a monster and then do a written description of it. Classes are paired up. Descriptions are exchanged and monsters drawn from description.
- Place to join and/or post projects for collaboration with others
- Classes are matched up. Students read current event articles and write about it to their partners. First one is free. After that cost is
$1.99 per student.
Global Read Aloud Project
- Classes read the same book and make connections to discuss - 2 levels - Starts in October
Global Read Aloud Blog
- Gives background explanation. Book suggestions for 2012-13
Global Read Aloud Wiki
- Example of last year's collaboration.
Kinderchat Classroom Projects
Live binder with links to projects for Kindergarten
Global Classroom Project 2012-13
- Collaborative projects for all ages
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"